**Steve + Keshia are going to Europe for JUNE/JULY/AUGUST 2017 – Enquire now for special Wedding Photography Collections**
Secret ingredients to an excellent image…
Obviously the first two would be:
1. Steve +
HOWEVER… if for some reason you are unable to get your hands on the first two ingredients, the next ingredients will still set up for an epic shot.
3. WINDOWS… and natural light. Think natural light for preparation shots
4. Tidy-ish area (though, this generally doesn’t phase us too much… we will become re-decorators if necessary)
5. At the alter: hold each other. It can be a fairly intimidating place folks. Its just you two. We give you permission to touch each other as much as you like (in the least creepy way possible, of course)
6. First kiss… take your hands out of your pockets!!!! (please refer to ingredient 5)
7. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
8. We know that a lot of planning and preparation has gone into this day… Unfortunately this can lead to PTSD. Please. We want you to enjoy all your hard work. If there is anything we can do to help (eg. coffee run, wake up calls, become a celebrant etc) let us know. Let yourself be immersed in everything your wedding day is. Each day we shoot, we experience exuberant amounts of magic and we want you to look back and re live that through your photos.
9. We will leave you with this quote – “I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.” – Dr Seuss
If you have any other questions, whether we are working with you or not, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to help you out.